Tired of feeling toxic, defeated, and exhausted all the time?
Ready to turn back the clock on illness, restore your innate health, and move your life in a new direction?
Start by signing up for our FREE Mini Course on 7 Simple Health-Building Practices!
3 Key Points of Zenshin
1. You can't out-run poor eating habits or nutrient imbalances by simply doing more exercise and longer meditations.
This is why we begin the process with your nutritional foundations.
2. you can't out-eat your chronically stressful lifestyle, toxic thought patterns, or detrimental habits with another perfect diet.
This is why we address the whole person, not just the parts.
3. You Can't bridge body, mind, and spirit by evading, avoiding, escaping, or leaving your physical body and its needs.
This is why we strive to educate you with a basic understanding of human physiology, biology, and anatomy before reaching deeper.
FREE Mini-Course: 7 Steps to Balanced Health
When you subscribe to receive our latest updates and offers by email
How can we help you?
"According to my doctor and my blood work there is nothing wrong with me, but I still feel horrible! Could my health concerns be the result of toxic heavy metals?"
"How is my spirituality connected to nutrition and my overall health? I'm more interested in awareness practices like meditation and yoga. Why start with the food on my plate?"
"How long do I have to implement 'healthy lifestyle' changes before I see results and start to feel better?"
"My back always hurts. Massage, PT, acupuncture, and chiropractic adjustments help, BUT they just don't seem to stick. Could this be related to nutrition?"
Send us a question!
We'll answer them on our Zenshin Institute Facebook page and on our Blog.
NOTE: By submitting questions through this form, you consent to having us add your email address to our subscription list. We will never send spam or messages unrelated to official Zenshin Institute activities.
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
Multiple factors affect your health, but mineral deficiencies and heavy metal toxicity lead to disorders of the cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, muscular, skeletal, neurological, immune and endocrine systems. Hair mineral levels provide a comprehensive picture of the inner workings of your cellular biochemistry and how that affects the whole self--body, mind, heart, and spirit.
Who is HTMA for?
- EVERYONE! Whether you are struggling with health-related issues today or are looking to prevent future illnesses, just about everyone has mineral imbalances and exposures to toxic heavy metals.
- Highly sensitive people with delicate digestion and reactive immune systems, who continue to struggle despite working on eating well.
- Individuals looking for a clear bio-individual plan (diet, supplements, lifestyle, etc.) that would address his/her specific, demonstrated physiological needs, NOT a "shotgun" approach.
- Individuals struggling with mood swings, energy fluctuations, sleep disorders, emotional and mental ups and downs, despite working on mindfulness practices.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Get your FREE Macronutrient Balance Worksheet
Learn how to recognize your physical, mental, and emotional signs and symptoms of macronutrient imbalances with this handy, easy-to-use worksheet!
Join Our List!
Sign up for the latest updates on new courses, workshops, and blog posts.