Sign up for our FREE Mini Course on 7 Simple Health-Building Practices!
FREE Mini-Course: 7 Steps to Balanced Health
When you subscribe to receive our latest updates and offers by email!
Tired of feeling toxic, defeated, and exhausted all the time?
Ready to turn back the clock on illness, restore your innate health, and move your life in a new direction?
3 Common Roadblocks to Restoring Health
No matter how much you might want to, you really can't:
1. out-run nutrient imbalances or poor eating practices with more intense exercise or longer meditations.
We begin the healing process with building your nutritional foundations.
2. out-eat chronic stressors, toxic thought patterns, or harmful lifestyle habits with another "perfect diet".
We address the whole person, not just the parts, including beliefs and lifestyle factors.
3. activate your full body-mind-spirit potential without listening to your body's needs and responding aptly.
We emphasize developing a basic understanding of body functions, a powerful bridge to deeper questions.
Listen to Chris give a talk about "What Nourishes Us?"
A 9-part audio presentation recorded in June 2017 at Buckland Hall, Wales, UK
How can we help you?
"According to my doctor and my blood work there is nothing wrong with me, but I still feel horrible! Could my health concerns be the result of toxic heavy metals?"
"How is my spirituality connected to nutrition and my overall health? I'm more interested in awareness practices like meditation and yoga. Why start with the food on my plate?"
"How long do I have to implement 'healthy lifestyle' changes before I see results and start to feel better?"
"My back always hurts. Massage, PT, acupuncture, and chiropractic adjustments help, BUT they just don't seem to stick. Could this be related to nutrition?"
Send us a question!
If it's personal, we'll email you back. If it's something general, we'll respond on our Zenshin Institute Facebook page and on our Blog.
NOTE: By submitting questions via this form, you consent to having your email address added to our subscription list. We will never send spam or messages unrelated to official Zenshin Institute activities.
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
Multiple factors affect your health, but mineral deficiencies and heavy metal toxicity lead to disorders of the cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, muscular, skeletal, neurological, immune and endocrine systems. Hair mineral levels provide a comprehensive picture of the inner workings of your cellular biochemistry and how that affects the whole self--body, mind, heart, and spirit.
Who is HTMA for?
- EVERYONE! Whether you are struggling with health-related issues today or are looking to prevent future illnesses, just about everyone has mineral imbalances and exposures to toxic heavy metals.
- Highly sensitive people with delicate digestion and reactive immune systems, who continue to struggle despite working on eating well.
- Individuals looking for a clear bio-individual plan (diet, supplements, lifestyle, etc.) that would address his/her specific, demonstrated physiological needs, NOT a "shotgun" approach.
- Individuals struggling with mood swings, energy fluctuations, sleep disorders, emotional and mental ups and downs, despite working on mindfulness practices.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Get your FREE Macronutrient Balance Worksheet
Learn how to recognize your physical, mental, and emotional signs and symptoms of macronutrient imbalances with this handy, easy-to-use worksheet!
Join Our List!
Sign up for the latest updates on new courses, workshops, and blog posts.