Zenshin Method (ZM)
ZM aims to nourish and connect our physical experience with our higher spiritual potential, through the Integrative practices of the 4 Zenshin Qualities: WHOLENESS, MOVEMENT, GOODNESS, and ESSENCE.
Become the Expert of YOU
Ultimately this is what the ZM framework is about. Because only you hold the key to the highest expression of you. Not someone else. And the good news is that no one else can know you as well as you, because you have always being YOU.
Help Along the Way
It's very beneficial to receive some guidance from someone with experience when you're first tackling something new—playing the piano, learning to fly-fish, or applying a framework like ZM.
Shifting old patterns and implementing new habits takes time and requires your full attention and participation. This is why ZM supports this process, guides you through challenges where you might get stuck alone, and shows you how to live from the wholeness of who you are, so you can find your way back HOME.
ZM is a FRAMEWORK for:
- Navigating different layers, systems and aspects of your whole life—through body, mind, heart, spirit, community, environment, etc.
- Supporting your journey back to physical health through nutrition, education, learning tools, digestion, detox, mineral support, metabolic energy balance, etc.
- Guiding you to develop deeper awareness of your embodied being through listening, movement, stillness, knowledge, etc.
- Diving deeply & becoming actively involved in who you are
- Connecting heart-mind, and experiencing goodness in yourself and in others
- Seeing and experiencing the true essence of who you are that has always been and will continue to be with you
ZM is NOT about:
- A bottomless quest for “self- improvement”
- Passive learning, where you are simply receiving care
- A weekend "detox", short-term "cleanse", or other "fad"/"dogmatic" diet
- A one-size-fits-all solution, because we are all biologically individual
- Constant seeking for "quick fixes", "symptom suppressants" and easy answers
- Shallow level knowledge, tools, and practices for convenience
- A short-cut to health and/or "enlightenment"
- Symptom alleviation without first addressing the core/underlying cause(s)