Start practicing the Basics of Health now with our
FREE email Mini-Course
FREE Email Mini-Course: 7 Steps to Balanced Health
When you subscribe to get our latest content and updates by email
Holistic • Functional • Personalized
Brain and Central Nervous System Injury
Heavy Metal Detox
Range of motion
Pre- and Post-Surgery
Whole Person Integration
3 Common Roadblocks to Restoring Health
No matter how much you might want to, you really can't:
1. out-run nutrient imbalances or poor eating practices with more intense exercise or longer meditations.
We begin the healing process with building your nutritional foundations.
2. out-eat chronic stressors, toxic thought patterns, or harmful lifestyle habits with another "perfect diet".
We address the Whole Person, not just the parts, including beliefs and lifestyle factors.
3. activate your full body-mind-spirit potential without listening to your body's needs and responding aptly.
We emphasize developing a basic understanding of body functions, a powerful bridge to deeper questions.
Are You Feeling Toxic?
Reset your system with a Metabolic Cleanse!
Biotics Research, our preferred label for nutritional and functional dietary supplements, has just released a new, powerful, 15-Day Metabolic Cleanse Program.
This program is designed to gently clear toxic accumulations from your liver and other detox pathways, opening up your whole system to have better energy levels, stamina, focus, and immune function.
We have personally used all of the products included in this program with great success, and our clients have been thrilled with the results they have also experienced–especially when combined with a personalized Zenshin Method program.
One happy client recently wrote in about the 15-Day Metabolic Cleanse: "I'm doing so much better...Feel energized and I dropped 6.5 lbs as of this morning since I started!" ~Roy L.
Take your health to the next level with Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA)
Multiple factors affect your health, but mineral deficiencies and heavy metal toxicity lead to disorders of the cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, muscular, skeletal, neurological, immune and endocrine systems.
Hair mineral levels provide a comprehensive picture of the inner workings of your cellular biochemistry and how that affects the whole self: body, mind, heart, and spirit.
Who is HTMA for?
- EVERYONE! Whether you are struggling with health-related issues today or are looking to prevent future illnesses, just about everyone has mineral imbalances and exposures to toxic heavy metals.
- Children and adults on anti-depressants, mood stabilizers, stimulants, and medications in general. Bodies impacted by medications are almost guaranteed to experience nutrient mineral imbalances as result.
- Anyone suffering from addictions, ADD/ADHD or neurological disorders.
- Highly sensitive people with delicate digestive systems and reactive immune systems, who continue to struggle despite working on eating well.
- Individuals looking for a clear bio-individual plan (diet, supplements, lifestyle, etc.) that would address his/her specific, demonstrated physiological needs, NOT a "shotgun" approach.
- Individuals struggling with mood swings, energy fluctuations, sleep disorders, emotional and mental ups and downs, despite working on mindfulness practices.
How can we help you?
"According to my doctor and my blood work there is nothing wrong with me, but I still feel horrible! Could my health concerns be the result of toxic heavy metals?"
"How is my spirituality connected to nutrition and my overall health? I'm more interested in awareness practices like meditation and yoga. Why start with the food on my plate?"
"How long do I have to implement 'healthy lifestyle' changes before I see results and start to feel better?"
"My back always hurts. Massage, PT, acupuncture, and chiropractic adjustments help, BUT they just don't seem to stick. Could this be related to nutrition?"
What Our Clients Are Saying
Join Our List!
Sign up for the latest updates on new courses, workshops, and blog posts.